28.6.11

Let's start!


This is the start of a new experience: I wanted to launch a blog, and I do it, without too much thoughts (although I am not so skilled)! I love fashion and I would like to share with the people who read me trends and inspirations.
This blog will be a kind of "collage" of my life!
If you like my style, you can follow me, if you want, on Fashiolista, Facebook, Twitter and the other sites ;) Thanks to all of you!

Questo è l'inizio di una nuova esperienza: volevo lanciare un blog e l'ho fatto, senza troppi pensieri (sebbene io non sia così abile)! Adoro la moda e mi piacerebbe condividere con chi mi legge trend e ispirazioni!
Questo blog sarà una sorta di "collage" della mia vita!
Se vi piace il mio stile potete, se volete, seguirmi su Fashiolista, Facebook, Twitter e altri siti ;) Grazie a tutti!

3 comments:

  1. Haha,great photo..is in the bathroom is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful: styles, photos, blog!

    http://www.lavoguette.com

    PS: i clicked on several "hearts"

    ReplyDelete